Am nine years old.
My teacher constantly beats us in class alot of times for no reason and when we complain to other teachers,they don’t believe us. But it’s only me he touches my body,he touches my penis when no one is watching. Sometimes when we re in the toilet he would just enter without knocking and starts to laugh at us. He takes me to his house ,he pulls my body ,holds my waist shaking my waist and sometimes I back him and he sex me by putting his penis in my bum bum and when he is done,he beats me and sends me away . I could never tell my mom because I was scared he could beat me. Even when I report to other teachers about the beating,they don’t believe me. Last Friday he beat me on my waist and it swelled.
This story was the account of how a male teacher was sexually abusing Ade( not real name) for a couple of months untill his mom noticed he was feeling unwell and bleeds from his anus. He eventually opened up and the teacher was arrested by the police.
When I started raising awareness on the sexual abuse of the boychild and exposing male and female predators,alot of parents were in shock as they never in their wildest dreams, imagined boys been sexually abused.
How do I know my son has been sexually abused.
- Learns new words for his private body parts.
- Exhibits sexual behaviours like touching other kids private body parts or wanting to be touched.
- Bed- wetting and thumb sucking all of a sudden.
Older Child or Adolescent
- Close relationship with a male or female older person.
- Doesn’t want to relate with a particular male or female friend or relative.
- Nightmares and sleep problems.
- Writes,draws or plays exhibiting sexual expressions.
- Suddenly has money,toys or receiving gifts without reasons.
- Mood swings ranging from aggression,anger, depression,insecurity, withdrawal,guilt or shame.
- Sex addict.
- Drug abuse.
- Alcohol abuse.
- Depression and anxiety.
- Self harm.
- Eating disorder.
- Addicted to porn and masturbation.
- Sexual abuser or victim.
As a parent it’s important to build a good relationship with your son where he is free to tell you anything.
I find it troubling when a parent spank their kids or degrade them for been sexually abused or accuse them of the reason for being abused or must have pushed the abuser to abuse them- it’s act of victim shaming and it has to stop.
Every child who reaches out to cry out over sexual molestation should be believed first and the matter investigated later on.
Always bear in mind that there are male and female predators that abuse boys.
Follow your gut feeling if you feel something isn’t right with your son.
Contact us if you suspect your son has been sexually abused
A broken boy is a broken man